Thursday 24 April 2014

Beau-Belle Hair Extensions VS Wish-Dream Best

Beau-Belle and Wish-Dream Best are both small retailers of human hair extensions and hair products on Amazon who I've recently had the pleasure of purchasing from and I've been quite impressed. 

The hair extensions I ordered from Beau-Belle were 18 inch extensions in the shade Dark Brown and I have to admit I was sceptical at first because they were selling for such a cheap price, (£23 on average compared to the £58 I was prepared to pay for a set on FoxyLocks) and they were selling on Amazon, rather than their own individual website. However I took a shot in the dark and I'm glad I did. The Beau-Belle extensions arrived within just two days of me placing my order, a day before the estimate of 3-7 days, which was impressive. The branding and packaging was cute and I definitely felt like someone had gone to the effort to make this product feel special. But let's talk about the hair. The hair is 100% Remy human hair, which means all the cuticles are kept intact and are all aligned the same way as they were on the head (this freaked my sister out and she now refuses to wear someone else's hair on her head). I don't know who's hair this was but my god did they look after it - these locks are so soft and shiny, I didn't think it was possible to fall in love with hair until now! The only issue I had with the locks, which is my fault I have to admit, is the fact is that the hair is a shade too dark for my natural colour. As they are human hair though, I can dye them but I'd rather not for the time being, especially as they are only 70g in weight, not nearly enough to give me voluminous locks, which is again, my fault as I didn't read the full description and got carried away by the affordable price tag.


so shiny

So, I ordered a second set, making sure that it was at least 120g of hair and a shade lighter, a medium brown, but these measured 20 inches. I was going to order from Beau-Belle again, however Wish-Dream Best were cheaper with their full-head sets of extensions. These took longer to arrive, about 2-3 weeks, which of course, was painful. At the time I didn't really know why it took that long but now I know that despite the company having business headquarters in the States, they have suppliers from China, where your order is directly shipped to you from. When these arrived, I was slightly disappointed. Maybe it was the high standard that Beau-Belle had set, but this hair was not soft and shiny really, and felt quite straggly and tangled. However, the colour shade, Medium Brown is exact to my hair colour, I honestly cannot believe how well it blends. These extensions did come with two spare clips, which gained Wish-Dream Best extra points, but the added weight from 70g to 120g of hair was no match for my new healthy and consequently thicker hair. So all in all, I am still sans-perfect hair extensions. 


the photo deceives your eyes trust me it's not that shiny okay

So do I buy more but from which seller? The good quality ones with excellent customer service who put a smile on my face (thank you very much, I think most probably) or the extensions that match my hair colour to the exact shade, that I can't even tell which is my own hair when I wear them, but take ages to arrive and aren't as fabulously silky smooth? DILEMMA.

I need your advice! The links to the hair are down below so you can read other reviews etc to get an overall judgement but your opinions would really help me so if you could leave a comment that'd be fab.

click here to see the Beau-Belle extensions
click here for the Wish-Dream Best extensions


Thanks for reading!
Melissa xoxo

4 comments:

  1. High Quality malaysian hair extensions , Buy Best Cheap Malaysian Hair Weave, On Sale 100% Malaysian Human Hair Extensions From glamourweave.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I really wanted to get this hair , I wish I had seen this before I suggested it to my sisters . My sisters have just got hair from them and the weft is really thin, the lady installing it today said that they got ripped off it should be longer and thicker. I'm sceptically now about them. I have heard so much good stuff about them but was disappointed when they got it.See more

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks amazing on you!!! I’m usually a big fan of hair extensions, but these look pretty real! visit Jada Hair

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely put together stuff :). Please visit this link

    human hair lace wigs with bangs for the most incredible hair extension available

    ReplyDelete