Monday 21 April 2014

OOTW - 15th-19th April :)

So this week I was away from home and returned on Friday, in the morning and I attempted to take a selfie to show my ootd for each day while I was there but of course I forgot on the FIRST day wouldn't I? So I thought I'd do it from Tuesday to Saturday, that way you can see the outfit I wore for my friend's birthday party which was neon 80s/90s themed.

Tuesday 15th:
On Tuesday, I had come back from staying at a friend's house but still had limited clothing with me so this quick outfit was something I literally had no time to plan but is a favourite of mine to wear casually in the spring months here in London, but can also work well in the cooler months with high riding boots or wellies for example. My stripe top is from New Look, jeans from Primark, shoes also Primark.

Wednesday 16th:
Today I had a lazy day, showered and threw on chill clothes to study in before having to get changed and head to work in the late afternoon. Here I wore a mustard shirt from H&M, and smart joggers from Primark.

Thursday 17th:
I went to lunch at this cute French restaurant, plus it was super sunny and spring-like that day so I wanted to dress the part. Here I wore this chiffon ivory shirt from Primark and these floral lilac print trousers from H&M. Slipper shoes also from Primark.

Friday 18th:
This day I had to be up early, pack my case and get home so I threw on some black jeans from Primark (they are a lot nicer than my Topshop Leigh jeans) and this dark red and blue plaid shirt from Select. I paired this outfit with brown Chelsea boots from New Look and a studded belt courtesy of Primark.

Saturday 19th:
As I said, it was a friend's birthday that I went to which was neon themed, and neon is actually quite hard to find! So I wore this neon pink shirt which is friggin adorable from H&M (thanks Mum for the awesome find), white jeans from Primark and the black slippers also from Primark.

#celfie


I apologise but this is true to real life, my wardrobe is a majority of Primark and H&M and I am too wearing a t shirt from H&M right now accompanied by Primark running shorts so please understand that these two places are just my fave high street stores okay and that's where my clothes are from because a) nice stuff b) super cheap.

Thanks for reading!
Melissa xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love the last outfit! U look gorgeous

    Mylovelylittleladybird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was my favourite outfit too! (At least it was until I threw up on myself in the cab on the way to the club....) x

      Delete